How are your window screens looking? Do they have holes in them? Let’s face it, screens can take a beating over time and screen damage can stand out and make a poor impression.
When screen repair becomes necessary Screen Savers Plus can help. We have extensive skill in replacing and repairing window and door screens. We take care of all aspects of the job from measuring the dimensions to installation, we like to cause you as little stress as possible. Furthermore, we complete all the jobs in one visit, so any expensive call-out charges are reduced.
Some of the services which we provide include:
- Re-Screening ripped or torn screens
- Re-Building screens that are missing, badly bent or warped
- Storm Door repair
- Custom built sliding patio screens
This is a comprehensive set of services and we offer much more besides this.
We also have an extensive range of products including:
- Extruded (not rolled) screen framing for maximum strength and durability
- Standard fiberglass mesh or optional pet-proof mesh
- Expanding black foam spline to ensure mesh stays attached to the frame
Standard mesh is just one kind of mesh we offer, with some of its features being:
- Partially see-through PVC coated fiberglass for increased strength and durability
- Stronger screen materials
No-See-Um Mesh – Small Insect Proof
- Phiferglass screen is a tightly woven mesh designed to control small insects.
Pet Mesh – Damage Resistant
- Extra durable mesh constructed of super-strong vinyl coated polyester.
Solar Mesh Looks like a Screen and Works as a Sun Shade.
- A dual purpose fabric offering the ultimate in insect protection, while at the same time blocking up to 65% of the sun’s heat and glare.
Pollen Guard Mesh
- Blocks bugs, dust and even pollen while letting in the breeze. Perfect for those with spring time allergies!
All of these make Screen Savers Plus the best screen repair company in Edmonton.